Classic Lines and Twin Fireplaces
About This Plan
- A large two story foyer off the covered porch will impress your guests.
- Flanking the entry is your formal dining room and living room with fireplace. Both have 10' ceilings. Entertain in style in the massive great room with a second fireplace and built-ins and views out the rear wall of windows.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and you'll find access to the rear patio off the breakfast room. A built-in desk is there for keeping track of family matters. You also have the study for more private affairs.
- Tucked in the rear, a quiet master retreat awaits the owners with a large walk-in closet and a huge spa bath. A private covered patio is a nice touch.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms and a bonus room complete this home.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plans 48239FM (3,696 sq. ft.) and 48013FM (3,984 sq. ft) and 48228FM (4,101 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,430 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,091 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 55' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick