About This Plan
- Two studies, one on each floor, allow for both a home office and a dedicated place for the kids to study, in this gracious French Country home plan.
- A large two story foyer will impress your guests.
- The formal dining room has a ceiling that vaults to 12' and a built-in storage cupboard. Entertain in style in the massive living room with cathedral ceiling or in the family room with a fireplace, both of which open to the veranda.
- Tucked in the rear, a quiet master retreat awaits the owners with a room-sized walk-in closet and a huge spa bath with a 12' ceiling. The romantic fireplace is shared with the nearby study.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms and a study complete this home. An optional bonus space awaits your expansion plans.
- Related Plans: Need less space? Downsize with house plans 48243FM (3,430 sq. ft.) and 48239FM (3,696 sq. ft).
- Spread out a touch more with house plan 48228FM (4,101 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,844 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick