Lap of Luxury
About This Plan
- Step in from your two-story covered entry and enter the lap of luxury. A graceful sweeping stair will impress your guests who can relax steps away in the cathedral-ceilinged living room with grand fireplace.
- Looking to impress more, enter the great room. A great size for entertaining or for simply soaking in the views out the rear wall of wiindows. A second grand fireplace and built-ins are nice additions.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and you'll find access to the rear patio off the breakfast room. A central island and pantry are sure to please, as is the easy access to the formal dining room.
- A private study is your quiet retreat.
- Tucked in the rear, a quiet master retreat awaits the owners with a bayed sitting area and two of the biggest walk-in closets you've ever seen. A private covered patio is a nice touch.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms, and an open study complete this plan. A bonus room gives you future expansion options.
- Related Plans: Need to downsize? See house plans 48243FM, 48239FM (3,696 sq. ft) and 48013FM (3,984 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,181 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick