A Very Special Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- Rugged on outside, this Mountain home plan is filled with elegant details inside.
- A circular foyer with tray ceiling opens to a dramatic T-shaped staircase.
- Even the den has a tray ceiling and wall of windows that face front.
- The kitchen is massive with a huge island that gives you extra work space.
- Choose from an open sun deck or a covered deck with grilling area.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor are huge and a vaulted bonus room has a cozy fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,134 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,339 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 117 sq. ft.
- Deck: 625 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 116' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2001 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss