Acadian Beauty with Bedroom above Double Garage
About This Plan
- Brick adorns the facade of this Acadian beauty, while a hip and valley roof rests above the home. The gabled roof allows for a fourth bedroom above the garage, which includes a full bath.
- The foyer welcomes you into the hub of everyday living, combining the great room, dining area, and kitchen into an open layout.
- A fireplace adds a sense of warmth throughout the common living space, and a rear porch that extends to a patio is perfect for grilling.
- The master bedroom is located behind the kitchen, and features a 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the left side of the home, and share the hall bath.
- The 2-car garage includes a storage room, ensuring a clutter-free space for 2 cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 3"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick