Affordable 3-Bed 1-Story House Plan with an Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful house plan has an exterior showcasing board and batten siding, a wood garage door, and a metal roof over the front porch. The interior features an open floor plan.
- The kitchen is a dream for anyone who loves to cook at home with its large island, walk-in pantry, and ample counter space. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves and allows in plenty of natural light from its large windows. The dining room leads out to a large patio that has built-in planter boxes.
- On the right side of the home, you'll find an amazing master suite that features a bathroom with his/her vanities, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home, you'll find 2 bedrooms that share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- The 2-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12