Affordable One Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- Imagine this as your private getaway - no guest just you, two covered porches and your affordable home plan.
- No inch is wasted which is important in a design of this size. A coat closet is a nice feature in the enclosed entry.
- front hall.
- The kitchen is spacious and can fit a dining table. A door leads to a side porch, a perfect spot for a light meal. To the side, a small built-in desk is the perfect spot for getting some work done.
- The living area has two columns helping define the space.
- The 5-fixture bath features everything you'd expect in a house twice the size. There's plenty of closet space in the bedroom.
- Your washer/dryer are tucked away behind a pocket door.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21497DR.
- Gain a little more room with house plans 21501DR and 21502DR, both 1,134 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss