Affordable One Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Imagine this as your private getaway - no guest just you, two covered porches and your affordable house plan.
- No inch is wasted which is important in a design of this size. A coat closet is a nice feature in the enclosed entry.
- front hall.
- The kitchen is spacious and can fit a dining table. A door leads to a side porch, a perfect spot for a light meal. To the side, a small built-in desk is the perfect spot for getting some work done.
- The living area has two columns helping define the space.
- The 5-fixture bath features everything you'd expect in a house twice the size. There's plenty of closet space in the bedroom.
- Your washer/dryer are tucked away behind a pocket door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 4"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss