Affordable Open Floor Plan Design
About This Plan
- This affordable home plan packs a lot of features into only 1,508 square feet. With craftsman-styled details, this home will blend nicely into just about any neighborhood.
- The open floor plan blends the great room, kitchen and dining rooms together to create a comfortable living space large enough for entertaining.
- The master suite is located to your left as you enter and sports a large walk-in closet, attached bathroom and dual sinks. The second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- A three-stall garage makes this home plan affordable and practical for a wide variety of buyers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,426 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss