Amazing One-Level Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this sprawling Craftsman house plan that is loaded with luxurious details.
- Beamed ceilings are everywhere but you also get vaulted and tray ceilings too.
- Unobstructed views start right at the vaulted foyer where the vault continues through the enormous great room to the vaulted outdoor living room beyond.
- A half wall separates the foyer from the dining room giving you a big, open space.
- The open layout is just spectacular but you also have private spaces like the huge game room that can be closed off with pocket doors and a quiet den as a lovely retreat.
- Split bedrooms place the master suite by itself on the left wing of the home.
- Double doors in the master bedroom open to a private covered patio and in the master bathroom, the huge soaking tub takes center stage.
- The remaining family bedrooms are all a great size and are located on the opposite side of the home.
- Even the 4-car tandem garage is super-special with a large locker room, storage closet and a dedicated exercise room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 23623JD and 23637JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 131' 6"
- Depth: 104' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2003 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss