4 Bed Mountain Home Plan with Bonus Bunk Room
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Step inside this luxury Craftsman house plan and you'll be blown away by the front-to-back views and the outdoor access in back.
- The dramatic great room features a fireplace and built-ins and has a collapsible wall in back bringing an even greater sense of space connecting you to the outdoor living room.
- The kitchen features a large island with seating plus a breakfast bar. The dining room is light-filled and has direct access to the covered outdoor living room.
- The den overlooks the front through three large windows and has built-ins making this work great as a home office.
- The master suite has a fireplace of its own and access to the rear patio. You'll enjoy the luxury tub in the five-fixture bath. And the walk-in closet is spacious.
- Two additional bedrooms are located across the home for added privacy. And a large utility room is located off the 3-car garage.
- Upstairs, you get a bunk room with bath and a bonus room, all inclued in the total living area figures.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the second floor with house plan 23284JD and 23285JD (with a basement).
- Downsize with house plan 23283JD (3,780 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.