An Appealing Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- Marvelous inside and outside spaces make this Vacation house plan extra appealing.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps hot and cold air out and there's plenty of storage with a big walk-in coat closet.
- Sightlines start right away with sweeping views out to the big outdoor deck area.
- You can work at the kitchen sink and still enjoy the living room fireplace.
- Combining the laundry room with the powder room is a clever space-saving feature.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a hall bathroom and the study area.
- The master suite gets a private balcony with lots of rooms for chairs to relax and enjoy the views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss