Angular Modern Home Plan With Vaulted Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This angular modern house plan has a vaulted bonus room over the garage (the bonus room is part of the total living area figures) with a bedroom attached.
- The main floor has a vaulted foyer with french doors to the side opening to the den.
- The kitchen and great room have collapsible walls opening up to the covered outdoor living room in back.
- Two-story ceilings make the dining room a dramatic space to enjoy. It is open to both the kitchen and great room.
- All the bedrooms are located on the second floor along with laundry for your convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,201 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 6"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss