About This Plan
- A columned entry porch welcomes guests while in back another covered porch is accessed from the gathering room. The slim profile of the design suits it to a narrow lot.
- The front door opens to the dining room with its handy butler's pantry and to the open living area beyond. Only a peninsula eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room and the gathering room with its fireplace flanked by optional cabinets.
- His and her walk-in closets and vanities are features of the master suite.
- Upstairs, the second full bath services two family bedrooms. You'll also find extra storage off the bath.
- A detached 2-car garage comes with your plans.
- Related Plan: Need something smaller? See house plan 1774LV (2,095 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 683 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"