Appealing Northwest House Plan with BBQ Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Shakes and stone accent the exterior of this appealing, Northwest house plan, which includes a 3-car, tandem garage.
- The great room, breakfast area, and kitchen are open to one another, creating a comfortable space for daily living. An oversized island includes a bar sink, and the butler's pantry connects the kitchen to the formal dining room.
- Just off the foyer, french doors reveal a private den, which could serve as a fifth bedroom if needed.
- The master bedroom presents an elegant tray ceiling and is located on the second level. The lavish en suite includes 5-fixtures and a roomy, walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms reside upstairs; two share the hall bath which separates them, and one includes a full bath.
- A large bonus room - factored into the total living area figures - provides a space for the kids to enjoy and the centrally located laundry room encourages all family members to pitch in and help.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,857 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,047 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss