Arts and Crafts Cottage
About This Plan
- With all the tantalizing elements of a cottage and the comfortable space of a family-sized home, this Arts and Crafts one-story is the best of both worlds. Exterior accents such as stone wainscot, cedar shingles under the gable ends and mission-style windows add to the effect.
- The main living areas include a large great room, a dining room with sliding glass doors to a rear patio, and a private den with a window seat and vaulted ceiling.
- A warm hearth lights the great room right next to a built-in media center.
- The open corner kitchen features a snack-bar counter and a giant walk-in pantry.
- Three bedrooms on the right side of the interior plan are shielded from street noise. Bedroom 3 and the master bedroom have walk-in closets; a tray ceiling decorates the master salon.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss