Attractive 3 Bedroom Rambler
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom rambler house plan features an attractive facade with three gables and a covered porch on stone bases creating a great statement. A mix of shingle, siding and stone gives it great curb appeal.
- From the foyer you have front-to-back views through the great room.
- The great room stands at the center of the home and has high 10' ceilings and a great 3-sided fireplace creating separation from the informal dining room while maintaining an open floor plan.
- A long snack bar is great for informal meals as is the back covered porch.
- Use the flex room as your formal dining room or just a quieter retreat to sit in with friends.
- A tray vault in the master is a nice touch.
- Need more space? A bonus room comes with the plans.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss