Attractive Acadian Exterior
About This Plan
- PHOTOS: See more photos of a modified version of this home in our Google+ and Facebook photo albums.
- This Southern house plan is a beautiful mix of design and functionality which provides the most efficient use of space possible in a 1750 square foot home.
- The plan offers large rooms, specialty ceilings, open floor plan, multiple storage areas and is economical to build.
- The attractive Acadian exterior has styling that will be timeless and provide an elegant look for any neighborhood.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes privacy.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller home with house plan 11707HZ (1,600 sq. ft.) and a more traditional exterior with house plan 11708HZ.
Basement stair location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 199 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick