Flexible House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This home plan has an open floor plan with everything you need and as an added bonus, it comes in multiple sizes and exteriors.
- A large great room with built in shelves and a gas log fireplace. To the right you'll find a hall closet for your guests and the utility/laundry room.
- The kitchen with eating bar is conveniently located to the open dining room. Steps away is your rear covered porch for outdoor dining and entertainment.
- The master suite has partitioned his-and-hers closets and a master bath with dual sinks, private toilet and jacuzzi tub and shower. Across the home, two more bedrooms share a common bath.
- A two-car garage with storage completes this home plan.
- Related Plans: Get a more open floor plan with house plan 11751HZ.
- For an alternate elevation (in reverse layout), see house plan 11706HZ.
- Need less space? See house plan 11705HZ (1,500 sq. ft.).
- Need more space? See house plan 11711HZ (2,400 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Storage: 103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery