About This Plan
- Brick arches frame the front porch and are mirrored inside by the spacious kitchen and dining rooms.
- The oversized great room with raised ceilings and built in cabinets is just right for entertaining.
- The kitchen, dining, and great room are arranged with an informal, open feel in mind. There is a large island with vegetable sink in the kitchen and the dining room has a raised ceiling with a great view.
- The office is conveniently located near the master bedroom and could serve as a guest bedroom or nursery.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling along with his and her walk in closets and dual lavatories There is also an additional vanity for her. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a computer desk and private access to a shared bath.
- The vaulted screen porch is designed to allow a breeze to blow through with no obstructions on either side.
- The flex space could be a hobby center, second office, laundry center or additional storage. The garage is sized to accomodate two full size vehicles.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 51072MM.
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 5190MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick