Attractive Contemporary Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Tall front windows and stone pillars lend an air of distinction to this Contemporary home plan.
- Homeowners will enjoy the big walk-in coat closet right off the foyer.
- An open floor plan unites the living room, dining room and kitchen for an easy traffic flow.
- The master bedroom is large and conveniently located near the washer/dryer closet.
- You can have a home office or a third bedroom - owner's choice.
- Related Plan: Get more room and build in reverse with house plan 90236PD (1,223 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,025 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 7"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss