One Level Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- Big transom windows bring extra light into this bold Contemporary home plan.
- Both the living room and dining room are open to each other, creating a wonderful flow when entertaining.
- The kitchen is also open to both rooms so you can keep an eye on the activity.
- A pocket door in the master walk-in closet opens to the large bathroom that is shared by the other two bedrooms.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead to a covered balcony.
- Add the optional carport at your leisure.
- Related Plan: Downsize and build in reverse with house plan 90166PD (1,025 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery of this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,223 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available