Attractive Craftsman Home Plan
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The attractive Craftsman exterior of this home plan will draw you in to see the exciting floor plan.
- An 11' vaulted ceiling tops the foyer that has clear sightlines into the great room with its ceiling that soars to 15'6" angling in several directions.
- A row of clerestory windows allow even more natural light to flood the room.
- From the great room you can see right into the large 14' by 13' kitchen with its huge island, and on into the dining room.
- A split bedroom layout affords privacy to the master suite that also has a vaulted ceiling.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a hall bathroom with two sinks and pocket doors.
- Bonus space on the second floor - included in the total living area - includes an optional additional bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plans 54236HU and 54220HU and straighten the garage with house plans 54221HU and 54239HU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss