Mountain Living with Lots of Options
About This Plan
- This Mountain Craftsman house plan gives has a rugged exterior with a gabled covered entry and an angled 2-car garage with stone accents.
- The great room is vaulted and gets great natural light from the windows in front and has tremendous views to the rear. The room is open to the kitchen and has a fireplace that soars to the ceiling.
- The kitchen has 9' ceilings and features a large center island with a raised bar with twin sinks and seating for four.
- The master has a large walk-in closet and his and her vanities. Across the home two beds share a bath.
- The "bonus" second floor, included in the living area figures, gives you a flexible space with a full bath, giving you the possibility for four bedrooms or a spot to use as a media room, play room, or man cave.
- Related Plans: Get a little more room with house plan 54239HU. Get a 2-car angled garage with house plan 54205HU and a 3-car angled garage with house plans 54220HU and 54236HU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12