Attractive Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Upstairs
About This Plan
- This Mountain Craftsman house plan gives has a rugged exterior with a gabled covered entry and a 2-car garage with stone accents.
- The great room is vaulted and gets great natural light from the windows in front and has tremendous views to the rear. The room is open to the kitchen and has a fireplace that soars to the ceiling.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and has 9' ceilings. It features a roomy wall pantry and has an island with counter seating for three.
- The master has a large walk-in closet and his and her vanities. Across the home two beds each get their own bath.
- Upstairs, there is a vaulted rec room with an adjacent vaulted nook and a full bath. This space can be used as a bunk room, game room or flex space to be used however you want.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 54221HU and 54205HU (angled garage). Get a 3-car angled garage with house plans 54220HU and 54236HU.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,157 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 526 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 59' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss