Mountain Living with 3 Vaulted Bedrooms
About This Plan
- All three bedrooms on the main floor have vaulted ceilings in this beautiful mountain living house plan. The exterior has a sturdy look to it and the inside has an elegant flow. Step inside and you're greeted by a foyer with 11' ceilings and clear sightlines into the great room ahead.
- The great room is vaulted and gets great natural light from the windows in front and has tremendous views to the rear. The room is open to the kitchen and has a fireplace that soars to the ceiling.
- The kitchen has 9' ceilings and features a large center island with a raised bar for casual dining or serving and sinks.
- Life in the mountains means you need space outside to enjoy the views, and the covered living area and open air terrace deliver two spaces for doing just that in back.
- The "bonus" second floor, included in the living area figures, gives you a flexible room and a fulll bath and the possibility for four bedrooms or a spot to use as a media room, play room, or man cave.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly alternate exterior in reverse orientation with house plan 54236HU. Get an angled 2 car garage with house plan 54205HU and a straight 2-car garage with house plans 54221HU and 54239HU.
Main Level - 3D Perspective
Bonus Level - 3D Perspective
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,107 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss