Attractive Home Plan with Arched Stone Entryway
About This Plan
- The 3- or 4-bedroom home plan has an attractive arched stone entry way that welcomes you home. Shiplap and board-and-batten siding compliment the stone to complete the exterior. Gabled dormers, a boxed bay window and multi-paned windows with shutters and flower boxes complete the pretty picture.
- The kitchen anchors this level and is open to large family and breakfast rooms. An arched opening gives you convenient access to the dining room.
- The vaulted master suite takes full advantage of rear vistas and has his and her walk-in-closets and a luxurious bath. There is another bedroom on the main floor, perfect for a guest suite or office.
- The upper level has two secondary bedrooms with a large Jack-and-Jill bath. A loft for leisure or studies is convenient to the bedrooms as well as a huge bonus space for recreation, crafts and hobbies.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710105BTZ and get modern farmhouse spin-offs with house plans 710061BTZ and 710062BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick