Attractive Stone, Shake and Siding
About This Plan
- You'll find an attractive exterior of stone, shakes and siding on this house plan.
- A covered front porch has a cutaway allowing light to reach inside. Windows are placed along the wall going upstairs bringing in more natural light.
- The main living area has a cathedral ceiling that goes up to 14'. The spacious kitchen with island/lunch counter is open to the living room.
- Two bedrooms, full bathroom and laundry complete the main floor.
- Upstairs you'll find the master suite with long linear closet, angled spa tub, shower and dual vanities. A study area is at the top of the stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,214 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"