About This Plan
- This log home plan is awe-inspiring with a covered front porch that opens to a large foyer with closet and ' bath.
- The expansive Great room opens to the above area for optional skylights and access on each side to the deck.
- The dining room on the left, with access to deck and screened porch, opens to the kitchen with eat-at bar and island.
- The Master suite with access to deck, and walk-in closet leads to the master bath with whirlpool bath accented by a nice size window ledge and corner shower. Bedrooms two and three both have a private bath and spacious closet space. Bedroom three also has private deck access.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick