Awesome Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- A unique exterior with multiple gables and a covered entry and porch greet you to this unique Craftsman house plan. It is available in both 2 and 3 car versions.
- The foyer gives you two angled options - left to the common living areas and right to the private bedrooms.
- French doors lead to your dining room or den and a bumpout gives you three sets of windows to enjoy the views.
- The great room is vaulted and features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. It is wide open to the kitchen and the nook with its views out the back.
- You'll love the vaulted outdoor living room. Sturdy square columns support the large overhang and add character to the rear of this home plan.
- The master suite features a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Two bedrooms round out this unique design.
- Related Plans: Get a 3 car garage with house plan 23385JD.
- Get more room with house plan 23375JD (2,320 sq. ft.), 23381JD (2,580 sq. ft.) and 23383JD (3,020 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5-Apr on 12
- Framing Type: Truss