Front or Side Garage - You Choose
About This Plan
- A unique exterior with multiple gables, covered entry and porch greet you to this unique Craftsman house plan.
- The foyer has an angled entryway taking you into the spacious vaulted great room with fireplace and built-ins. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook is brightly lit with two walls of windows and a door leads you to your outdoor vaulted living room with fireplace and sturdy columns.
- Turn the corner room into a formal dining room or private den behind its french doors.
- The master suite is vaulted and a bumpout makes a cozy sitting area.
- Two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The windows above the porch are decorative and open to attic space.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 23522JD.
- Get a side-entry garage with house plan 23256JD and 23497JD (with an unfinished basement).
- Get more room with house plans 23381JD (2-car) and 23382JD (3-car), both 2,580 sq. ft and 23383JD (3,020 sq. ft.).
- For a smaller version, see house plan 23267JD (1,880 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss