Rambler in Multiple Versions
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This is a 3,020 sq. ft. version of our popular rambler house plan. It comes in many sizes and with front and side garage variations.
- The unique exterior features multiple gables, a covered entry and porch with sturdy columns.
- The foyer has an angled entryway taking you into the spacious vaulted great room with fireplace and built-ins. It is open to the vaulted kitchen with its spacious island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows on two walls and a door leads you to your outdoor vaulted living room.
- The formal dining room has views across the great room while the den is your own private retreat.
- The master suite has vaulted ceiling and bay window sitting area. A guest bedrooom and a bonus room - a possible fourth bedroom - complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 23384JD. And eliminate the upstairs with house plans 23375JD (2 car) and 23522JD (3 car).
- Downsize with house plans 23381JD (2-car) and 23382JD (3-car), both 2,580 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss