Back Woods 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has two master suites and is perfectly suited for your back woods lot. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the front porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room is vaulted and has views on all three walls.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. And the upstairs masters has its own private balcony. Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the vaulted great room below.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 68505VR and 68540VR (with carport) and an alternate version with house plan 68636VR, 68431VR and 68539VR in reverse. Get an attached garage with house plans 68430VR , 68469VR and 68631VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 485 sq. ft.
- Storage: 26 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 2"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick