Expanded Back Woods House Plan with a Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan was designed for a sloping lot and gives you parking on the lower level and lots of storage. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room is vaulted and has views on all three walls.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. And the upstairs masters has its own private balcony. Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the vaulted great room below..
- Related Plan: Build on a slab or crawlspace with house plan house plan 68505VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 782 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick