Balcony Bridge in Energy Efficient Home
About This Plan
- Energy efficient as well as beautiful, this home incorporates significant and measureable energy-saving technology and is built with materials readily available at most builder supply stores, with skills sub contractors already possess.
- A second floor balcony heightens the curb appeal of this Mediterranean home plan.
- Exciting design features inside include the use of columns to define rooms while preserving views, elegant tray ceilings and a gorgeous balcony bridge on the second floor that looks down into the two-story great room.
- The well-planned kitchen has a big island that overlooks both the nook and the great room so you always feel a part of the action.
- Two bedrooms occupy the first floor and are well separated, ensuring privacy for both.
- Each of the bedrooms on the upper floor has a window seat and share a jack and jill bathroom and a large loft area.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 33138ZR and 33139ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss