Barn-Inspired Country Home Plan with 5-Bay Garage
About This Plan
- This country ranch home plan presents a barn-like style with its oversized garage that includes 5 bays and a powder bath.
- The 8'-deep front porch guides you inside to find an open-concept living space. The living room boasts a cathedral ceiling that draws your gaze to the fireplace anchoring the right wall.
- L-shaped cabinets wrap around an island in the kitchen, and the adjoining dining room includes a pair of sliding doors that open to a lengthy covered porch.
- Discover the rear-facing master bedroom towards the end of the hall, complete with a pocket door that reveals a 5-fixture bathroom with a linen closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall, separated by a full bath.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 948 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2446 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss