Barn-style Garage Apartment with Office and 3 Actual Stalls
About This Plan
- This traditional-style barn design features 3 stalls, generous storage, and an office all on the main floor. The mud room contains the laundry room area and has a full bath with a shower as well as a space for a fridge for animal medications.
- On the second floor there is a full-sized apartment with two bedrooms, each with a connecting full bathroom, bringing the total number of bathrooms in this dual use barn space to three.
- An open concept kitchen is home to an island for eating, as well as direct access to the second-floor balcony.
- There is one large 16’ x 10’ garage door in the front, with a pull through 10’ x 10’ garage door in the rear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Barn: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss