Barndominium-Style House Plan Under 2000 Square Feet with Massive Shop
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of blending your work and living spaces with this 1-bedroom, Barndominium-style (stick framed) house plan. The wraparound porch and rain awning above the garage doors adds to the overall curb appeal.
- The garage / shop totals 1,845 square feet with 2 12' by 10' overhead doors. A mechanical closet and a half bath are tucked out of the way.
- An absence of walls between the kitchen, dining area, and living room create a desirable open-concept layout. The spacious island (4'6" by 7') in the kitchen delivers plenty of storage space with the nearby walk-in pantry.
- A quiet den can be found just off the entryway, while the master bedroom features access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plan: Get two beds upstairs and a third garage bay with house plan 135108GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1815 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss