Barndominium-Style House Plan with Drive-Through Shop
About This Plan
- At just over 1,400 square feet of heated living space, this barndominium-style makes an affordable and practical home to build.
- The exterior combines the modern farmhouse style with its simple footprint. Board and batten siding, a metal roof, and wood accents give this barndominium-style excellent curb appeal.
- Inside the home, you are greeted with a wide open floor plan. The kitchen, dining, and great room flow seamlessly together. The kitchen includes an island with a snack ledge, and a large pantry. The great room is warmed by a cozy fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. A massive sliding glass door leads to the rear covered patio from the great room.
- Two bedrooms are clustered together on the right side of the home. The master suite enjoys a walk-in closet. Both bedrooms share a centrally located hall bathroom with dual vanities.
- A large drive-through shop with high ceilings is perfect for any hobby or project.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 328 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 14' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12