Barrel Vaulted Bonus Room with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- Dramatic ceilings and an angled garage serve to make this exciting house plan stand out, along with its dramatic multi-gabled exterior.
- The open floor plan allows for sweeping views from room to room and right out to the rear covered deck.
- A walk-through pantry has two doors - one from the kitchen and one from the mud room.
- There's even a dog room with a sink in the garage!
- The dining space overlooks a sun deck through a bank of four windows.
- On the second floor, the dramatic barrel vaulted ceiling of the bonus room captures your attention at the top of the stairs.
- The spacious master suite has steps up to the second floor sun deck, a nearby laundry room and a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,407 sq. ft.
- Deck: 801 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1300 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss