Beach House Plan with Lower-Level Garage
About This Plan
- This rectangular beach house plan works well with narrow plot lines, and the covered porch off the back of the home takes advantage of any rearward views.
- The charming front porch welcomes you inside. A hallway to the right of the entry leads to two bedrooms that share a full bath.
- The master bedroom resides across the hall and features a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- A vaulted ceiling above the shared living spaces, combined with an open layout, makes the room feel larger. The square kitchen island provides plenty of workspace, and a grill deck encourages BBQs with friends.
- The garage occupies the lower level of this home, with a back door leading to a patio.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 765017TWN (1,600 sq. ft.) and 765030TWN (2,000 sq. ft.).
Main (ground) Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- Deck: 46 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 8"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 1496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss