Rectangular Beach Home Plan with Vaulted Dining and Living Room
About This Plan
- This rectangular beach home plan works well with narrow plot lines, and the porch and deck off the back of the home takes advantage of any rearward views.
- The charming front porch welcomes you inside. The opening to your left takes you to the master suite with 5-fixture bath and large walk-in closet.
- A hallway takes you past the bedrooms and takes you to the vaulted shared living spaces of the kitchen, dining and living rooms. The rectangular kitchen island provides plenty of workspace and casual seating.
- Stairs go down to the ground level where there is parking and storage for your gear.
- Related Plans: Get more space with house plan 765030TWN (2,000 sq. ft.) and downsize with house plan 765012TWN (1,496 sq. ft.).
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery if it includes Piling Foundation.
Main (ground) Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Deck: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 1515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss