Beach Lover's Dream Tiny House Plan
About This Plan
- This compact home is perfect for the minimalist looking to take advantage of beautiful property with a full wraparound deck and lots of windows for excellent views, daylighting, and natural ventilation. This plan would also make a fantastic cabin - resort owners and property developers take note!
- The main level of the floor plan has a modest living area with an efficient, functional kitchen with full fridge, range, microwave, dishwasher and raised bar.
- The second level loft is accessed by a ship ladder and has just enough room for a queen-size bed. There's also plenty of closet space for every color and style of beachwear!
- This 2 story tiny house plan is built with 2x4 framed walls on a poured concrete crawlspace foundation. The main level walls are 9' high and the second floor walls are 8' tall.
- VIDEO TOUR: See more of this home in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 330 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12