Beautiful Cottage Design
About This Plan
- This beautiful cottage house plan resembles a home that your grandfather might have built.
- Double columns atop brick pillars enhance the front covered porch. An open foyer leads through a great room with corner fireplace and built in media center.
- A formal Dining Room accesses the cozy hearth room and kitchen divided by a bar counter for additional seating.
- Also on the main floor are the master suite, an additional bedroom and a full bathroom.
- Foyer stairs lead up to a large bedroom with private bath as well as an optional bonus area.
- The upper floor has attic storage and an optional bonus/bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 385 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick