Beautiful Country House Plan with Single Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- With large front and rear porches, this classic country house plan encourages you to spend time outdoors and enjoy the views. A single shed dormer above the formal entry completes the design.
- The formal dining room sits to the right of the foyer, while the heart of the home is straight ahead. The open floor plan combines the family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook, allowing the fireplace to serve as the focal point.
- The 2-car garage attaches to the home by way of a porte cochere, and leads into a mudroom with a half bath. Multiple storage rooms accessible from outside provide space for lawn equipment or outdoor toys.
- The master suite is privately situated in the rear corner of the home, and includes a 5-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closet. A separate hallway leads to the two additional bedrooms, which share a compartmentalized bath.
- The pass-through laundry room is centrally located, as well as serves as a shortcut between the master and other family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 1' 0"
- Depth: 1' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick