Beautiful Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- With a pleasing exterior and a welcoming front porch, this Craftsman house plan represents natural beauty.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the front parlor and the huge great room behind it.
- Transom windows flood the great room with extra light.
- The formal dining room offers a built-in hutch that provides excellent storage.
- In the kitchen, the corner sink has two windows that overlook the back yard so you can keep an eye on the kids or enjoy the view.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs where the master suite gets a beautiful vaulted ceiling treatment and a spacious walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,547 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss