Impressive Brick and Stone
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A classic brick and stone exterior lends a great curb appeal to this majestic master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered porch entry. A private banquet room or study with fireplace and a raised ceiling dining room flank the entry.
- Ahead, you'll find the 2-story grand room with a curved window wall overlooking the rear covered porch with fireplace. It is accessed from the breakfast room and master suite sitting room. A fireplace graces this grand space.
- The vaulted keeping room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. It is open to the breakfast room and to the kitchen with large eat-at island. A butler's and walk-in pantry are nearby as is a home office and large laundry room.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. A sitting area has a fireplace and covered porch access. The five-fixture master bath also features his-and-her walk-in closets.
- The upstairs offers three bedrooms (two with a walk-in closets), three baths and a bonus room off the stair landing. Bedroom 2 has a great sitting room. A bonus room is located over the garage if you need to expand.
- Related Plans: For something smaller see house plan 15616GE (4,353 sq. ft.), 15611GE (3,886 sq. ft.) and 15658GE (hip roof; 4,392 sq. ft.).