Impressive Brick and Stone
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A classic brick and stone exterior lends a great curb appeal to this majestic master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered porch entry. A private banquet room or study with fireplace and a raised ceiling dining room flank the entry.
- Ahead, you'll find the 2-story grand room with a curved window wall overlooking the rear covered porch with fireplace. It is accessed from the breakfast room and master suite sitting room. A fireplace graces this grand space.
- The vaulted keeping room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins. It is open to the breakfast room and to the kitchen with large eat-at island. A butler's and walk-in pantry are nearby as is a home office and large laundry room.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. A sitting area has a fireplace and covered porch access. The five-fixture master bath also features his-and-her walk-in closets.
- The upstairs offers three bedrooms (two with a walk-in closets), three baths and a bonus room off the stair landing. Bedroom 2 has a great sitting room. A bonus room is located over the garage if you need to expand.
- Related Plans: For something smaller see house plan 15616GE (4,353 sq. ft.), 15611GE (3,886 sq. ft.) and 15658GE (hip roof; 4,392 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 10"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12