Beautiful Northwest Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing and an angled garage make this beautiful Ranch home plan a real standout.
- Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.
- The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island (4' by 11'), the dining room and the great room with a ceiling that vaults to 15'. The kitchen is 15' by 17' as measured from right wall to wall of pantry (4'2" by 8') and edge of island to front wall.
- The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet (11'4" by 11'4") has a built-in window seat.
- Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.
- Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The spacious laundry room (9' by 13') is tucked away.
- The larger garage door is 18'-wide and 8'-high, the smaller one is 10'-wide and 8'-high.
- Related Plans: Get a modern farmhouse exterior with house plan 69761AM and a smaller version with house plan 69677AM (2,493 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,910 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,916 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 4"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 961 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss