Modern Farmhouse Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This Modern Farmhouse plan has an angled garage, a shed dormer and board and batten siding giving this tremendous curb appeal.
- Sightlines from the large foyer are amazing, going straight back through the huge vaulted great room to the rear patio beyond.
- The open floor plan unites the kitchen with its extra long island, the dining room and the vaulted great room. The kitchen is 15' by 17' as measured from right wall to wall of pantry and edge of island to front wall.
- The master suite has its own wing on the left side of the home. A built-in media center lets you watch TV in bed and French doors open to the rear patio. The enormous master walk-in closet has a charming built-in window seat.
- Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home have walk-in closets.
- Wonderful storage and benches have been built into the back entry off the garage. The laundry room is tucked away and is 9' wide and 13' deep.
- The larger garage door is 18'-wide and 8'-high, the smaller one is 10'-wide and 8'-high.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 69582AM (2,910 sq. ft.) and 69677AM (2,493 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 4"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss