Beautiful Tuscan Appeal
About This Plan
- This two-story Mediterranean house plan with Tuscan appeal features 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms. This home plan is offered as a two story home with the master bedroom on the first floor and a unique radial tub in the master bath adding to the elegance of the front elevation.
- Enjoy a large family room with built-in entertainment center or sit on your covered lanai with outdoor kitchen.
- A double-coffered ceiling in the living room rising to 23'8" creates a magnificent space for entertaining.
- Upstairs you'll find a loft with a wet bar and an expansive covered balcony in addition to three bedrooms, one with access to the covered balcony and one to a private balcony.
- The roof is a truss design with 6:12 pitch.
- NOTE: The first floor of this home is cement block exterior wall and the second floor is 2x6.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 66237WE.
- For an alternate second story with with a study, see 66010WE.
- For a three-car wide garage and an expanded second floor, see house plan 66180WE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,223 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Deck: 421 sq. ft.
- Entry: 59 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss